The application fee, requested at the time of final submission, covers the three-year accreditation cycle. Applicant facilities will have the option to choose a payment method (check, credit card or ACH payment). Any completed financial transactions made with the IAC can be viewed in the Online Accreditation account under the Accounting tab; any pending transactions can be found on the Purchase Extras/Cart tab. You can also calculate your facility’s estimate by using the IAC Application Calculator.
Accreditation Fee Structure
$1,750 application fee … includes one testing area (Extracranial Cerebrovascular, Intracranial Cerebrovascular, Visceral Vascular, Peripheral Arterial, Peripheral Venous)
$300 … per additional testing area over one
Multiple Site Fee Structure
- $1,325 … per site for sites 2-3
- $1,085 … per site for sites 4-10 (20% discount)
- $875 … per site for each site over 10
*Facilities with more than 20 sites, please contact Frank Vermeiren for additional information regarding multiple site pricing options. Please review the multiple site policy or contact the IAC office with any questions.
CAMS Vascular Screening
- $1,500 … for base application fee (includes one unit)
- $750 … per unit for each additional unit (unit = equipment and staff)
Note: Facilities applying for CAMS accreditation should visit the CAMS website for more information.
Additional Fees (if applicable)
- Expedited Application … additional $3,000 (terms and conditions as listed on page 5 of the IAC Policies & Procedures apply)
- Delayed Decision … $500 per submission after first delay submission (terms and conditions as listed on page 12 of the IAC Policies & Procedures apply)
Please use this form to contact Frank Vermeiren for additional information regarding multiple site pricing options.