About Online Accreditation
Access to IAC Online Accreditation is available for use by facilities when applying for accreditation for the first time or for reaccreditation.
Online Format Is User-Friendly
The online process continues to improve, offering facilities the ability to:
- easily and quickly reset user passwords;
- download a virtual copy of your Certificate of Accreditation;
- complete a pre-submission case check to rectify errors and inappropriate case study selections prior to final application submission;
- view past and pending financial transactions with IAC;
- view and download application decision letters, other correspondence;
- easily upload and download attachments;
- download digital marketing kit items (Seal of Accreditation files, digital press release, printable marketing poster);
- chat in real time with our staff during IAC business hours;
- track completeness of application in program.
Application Data is Easily Accessible
- data is retained and can be worked on consistently between accreditation cycles;
- data is accessible from any Internet-based computer by multiple users;
- upon application completion, data is transmitted efficiently to the IAC.
Online Format Provides Secure Usability (Tips for Securing Your Online Accreditation Login Information)
- multiple users may access the account 24/7 with a unique user ID and password;
- all account and application data is retained via adherence to SSL certification and compliance;
- only IAC-accredited facilities are able to access the digital Marketing Kit.
The IAC will continue to make enhancements to Online Accreditation to make the process as simple as possible. Stay tuned for more updates!
For additional help or questions about your online account, please contact IAC staff at 800-838-2110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.