Tips for Securing Your Online Accreditation Login Information
To ensure your account security, remember to:
- Create a unique user ID for each user of Online Accreditation. Sharing user IDs among multiple people is not recommended.
- Use a strong password (at least eight characters long, with a combination of letters, numbers and special characters).
- Avoid using your Online Accreditation user ID and password for other websites.
- Keep user ID, password, account ID, or application number(s), private (never send your login information via e-mail).
- Change your password immediately if you suspect that someone else has learned your login information.
- Deactivate any users no longer affiliated with your facility.
- Keep in mind that no one from IAC will ever ask for your password. If you ever receive a communication from anyone claiming to be an IAC representative requesting that you provide your password, please do not respond. Instead, reach to IAC directly via phone or e-mail.
For additional help or questions about your online account, please contact IAC staff at 800-838-2110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.