View recorded content on your own schedule, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, for FREE. IAC On Demand is simple and easy to use; just choose the topic you wish to learn more about, sit back and listen. The IAC now offers recorded webcasts for both credit and no credit. The webcasts offered for credit can be found under the tab below, Accreditation Webcasts. Additional free webcasts recorded from recently offered, live clinical topic webinars, can be accessed under the tab below, Special Topic Webcasts.
CME / CE Credit is Now Available!
To access On Demand Webcasts for Credit through the IAC Webinar Portal:
- Select the tab above Accreditation Webcasts or Special Topic Webcasts.
- Click the Watch Webcast button for the webcast of your choice. A new window will then open in the IAC Webinar Portal.
- Click the green Access Free Content button on the right to continue. If you are already logged in you will access the recorded webcast and you can begin watching for CME / CE credit.
- If you are not logged you will access the login page. Login with your IAC Webinar Portal account information to access the webcast.
- If you do not already have an IAC Webinar Portal account, you will need to create one before you can continue. Complete the information in the Create a New Account form on the right and click the green Create Account button at the bottom of the form to generate your IAC Webinar Portal account. You can then begin watching IAC webcasts for CME / CE credit.
Note: This account is for IAC webinars only. This platform is not associated with your Online Accreditation account. Do not try to login using that username and password.
Need help logging in or creating an account? For assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Accreditation/Reaccreditation On Demand Webcasts
The following webcasts offer general content about each of the IAC accreditation processes. They are recordings created from live broadcasts and include helpful question and answer sessions. As CME / CE credit is provided to participants of these On Demand webcasts, accessing the content through the IAC Webinar Portal is required.
Special Topic On Demand Webcasts
The following webcasts offer special topic content, with guest presenters. They are recordings created from live broadcasts and include helpful question and answer sessions.
For courses offering no CME: Open access to the webcasts is provided via IAC YouTube. Simply click on the ‘Watch Webcast’ link to access the content; entry through the IAC Webinar Portal is not required.
For courses offering CME: Click on the Overview tab for information on logging into the IAC Webinar Portal.