The application fee, requested at the time of final submission, covers the three-year accreditation cycle. Applicant facilities will have the option to choose a payment method (check, credit card or ACH payment). Any completed financial transactions made with the IAC can be viewed in the Online Accreditation account under the Accounting tab; any pending transactions can be found on the Purchase Extras/Cart tab. You can also calculate your facility’s estimate by using the IAC Application Calculator.
Accreditation Fee Structure
$3,800 application fee … includes one testing area for ALL cameras (Nuclear Cardiology [includes ERNA, SPECT and PET Cardiac*] or Nuclear Medicine or PET)
$4,300 application fee … includes two or more testing areas for ALL cameras (Nuclear Cardiology [includes ERNA, SPECT and PET Cardiac*], Nuclear Medicine and/or PET)
*For facilities performing ERNA, SPECT and PET Cardiac studies, or any combination of the three, it is considered one testing area.
Multiple Site Fee Structure
- $1,325 … per site for sites 2-3
- $1,085 … per site for sites 4-10 (20% discount)
- $875 … per site for each site over 10
*Facilities with more than 20 sites, please contact Frank Vermeiren for additional information regarding multiple site pricing options. Please review the multiple site policy or contact the IAC office with any questions.
Additional Fees (if applicable)
- Accredited Facilities Adding Testing Area(s) … $500 for each additional testing area
- Expedited Application … additional $3,000 (terms and conditions as listed on page 5 of the IAC Policies & Procedures apply)
- Delayed Decision … $500 per submission after first delay submission (terms and conditions as listed on page 12 of the IAC Policies & Procedures apply)
Please use this form to contact Frank Vermeiren for additional information regarding multiple site pricing options.