Comments for Hemodialysis Access and Peripheral Arterial Intervention Standards Accepted Through December 16, 2021
IAC announces the opportunity to comment on the proposed IAC Standards & Guidelines for Hemodialysis Access Intervention and/or the IAC Standards & Guidelines for Peripheral Arterial Intervention, prior to final publication in concert with the launch of the new accreditation offerings anticipated for 2022.
Beginning November 16, 2021, the public may visit the IAC website to comment on any of the proposed Standards until December 16, 2021.
To Submit a Comment on Proposed Standards:
- Visit the IAC website at intersocietal.org/comment-period or click the button(s) below.
- To review the proposed Standards, select any of the PDFs available for download to view the proposed Standards for that section.
- Scroll down and click on the section of the Standards that you wish to comment on.
- A list of the Standards available for comment is listed on the left. From the drop-down menu on the right, select the Standard Section you wish to comment on.
- In the boxes provided, fill in your name and type in your comment for that section.
- Hit Submit.
Submit a Comment >> Peripheral Arterial Intervention Standards
Submit a Comment >> Hemodialysis Access Intervention Standards
At the close of the comment period, the IAC Board of Directors will review all submitted comments, consider modifications as needed and vote for final approval of the Standards.
The new Standards will be posted to the IAC website when they are published in 2022.