Trust the experts at IAC to successfully accredit your orthopaedic practice!
Orthopaedic specialists serve as representatives on the IAC board of directors, helping to ensure that the Standards and the overall accreditation process meet the needs of the orthopaedic community and provide a foundation to create and achieve realistic quality care goals.
IAC has been supporting orthopaedic practices assure MRI and CT study quality and patient safety since 2007! With 16 years of experience, we not only have a thorough knowledge of all Cone Beam CT and extremity MRI manufacturers, but we also understand the needs and challenges of orthopaedic practices.
As the only Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)-approved accrediting body that provides a clinical peer review of case studies (with pathology) for diagnostic quality, report accuracy and report completeness, IAC offers the most comprehensive review process in the accreditation industry.
What Sets IAC Apart | Why Achieve IAC Accreditation?
IAC offers accreditation for MRI and CT in the following areas:
- Coronary Calcium Scoring CT
- Coronary CTA
- Neurological CT [brain, acute stroke brain, spine]
- Maxillofacial CT [sinus, temporal bone, facial bone, orbits, mandibular]
- Body CT [soft tissue neck, chest (non-coronary), low dose CT (LDCT) lung cancer screening, abdomen, pelvis, extremity]
- Vascular CTA [neurovascular (including carotids), chest (non-coronary), abdomen, pelvis, peripheral/extremity]