Join us for a complimentary, 1-hour live webinar with Q&A. Earn 1.0 SDMS CME credit.
IAC Vascular Testing will present a live webinar (followed by a Q&A session) entitled Perception, Prevention and Protection: Vascular Ultrasound and Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders. This webinar is a joint presentation of IAC and the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS).
A work-related musculoskeletal injury’s potential impact on a vascular sonographer is of great concern. This webinar will discuss WRMSD in the vascular lab setting and demonstrate step-by-step corrective and preventative measures to incorporate into your daily routine, thereby minimizing the risk of injury.
This webinar will teach participants to:
- Describe work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WRMSD)
- Understand the potential effects on the vascular sonographer
- Learn corrective positional changes while scanning to reduce the risk of injury
- Learn resistance training exercises to improve strength and flexibility
- Identify best practices to reduce WRMSD
In addition, registered participants are eligible to receive 1.0 SDMS CME credit. Please Note: To be eligible to receive the credit, participants must: 1) individually register, 2) log in to attend the live event, and 3) complete the post-webinar survey. If you have questions regarding this webinar, e-mail email@example.com.