To register for an IAC webinar, you will need to access the IAC Webinar Portal.
Please Note: This account is for IAC webinars only; it is the account you will use to log in to future IAC webinars. This platform is not associated with your Online Accreditation account. Do not try to log in using that username and password.
How to Register
- Click the Register button available in the invitation you received or via www.intersocietal.org/webinars.
- A new window will open to this event page in the IAC Webinar Portal.
- Under the blue options listed to the left (beneath Event Summary), click Registration.
- If you have previously attended an IAC webinar, you may log in with your e-mail address and webinars password.
- First-time users will need to first create their account using the box to the right prior to registering. This account is free and provides access to live webinars and webcasts available for CE/CME credit. It’s required to have an account to store and maintain your credit certificates.
- Click Continue Registration and you will have successfully registered for the upcoming webinar. A registration confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after registering. An e-mail to login to the event will be sent the day of the webinar.
For additional questions on how to register for an IAC webinar, please e-mail email@example.com.