In partnership with our sponsoring organizations, IAC Vein Center is proud to announce a new accreditation offering for Deep Venous.
Proposed Standards for New Deep Venous Accreditation Program Open for 30-Day Public Comment Through April 15
IAC announces the opportunity to comment on the proposed IAC Standards and Guidelines for Vein Center Accreditation: Deep Venous, prior to final publication in concert with the launch of the new accreditation program. Beginning March 15, 2021, the public may visit the IAC website to comment on any of the proposed Standards until April 15, 2021.
To Submit a Comment on Proposed Standards:
- Visit the IAC website at XXX.
- To review the proposed Standards, select any of the PDFs available for download to view the proposed Standards for that section.
- Scroll down and click on the section of the Standards that you wish to comment on.
- A list of the Standards available for comment is listed on the left. From the drop-down menu on the right, select the Standard Section you wish to comment on.
- In the boxes provided, fill in your name and type in your comment for that section.
- Hit Submit.
At the close of the comment period, the IAC Vein Center Board of Directors will review all submitted comments, consider modifications as needed and vote for final approval of the Standards.
The new Standards will be posted to the IAC Vein Center when they are published later in 2021.