Comments Accepted May 1-July 1, 2021
In keeping with the IAC’s continued commitment to streamlining and simplifying the accreditation process, we are pleased to announce that the public has the opportunity to comment on proposed changes to the IAC Standards & Guidelines for Nuclear/PET Accreditation.
The Standards are reviewed periodically by the IAC Nuclear/PET Board of Directors and revised as needed. As a component to the accreditation process, proposed Standards that have been approved by the Board of Directors are then posted to the IAC website for a 60-day public comment period (May 1-July 1, 2021). These proposed Standards include changes to the current Standards and/or the addition of new Standards.
To Submit a Comment on Proposed Standards:
- Visit the IAC comment period website at www.intersocietal.org/iac/comment _period.htm;
- Select the proposed Nuclear/PET Standard you wish to comment on;
- A window will expand with the description of the existing Standard and the proposed change on the left;
- Click on the link to open a PDF containing the existing Standard language or the proposed revisions to the existing Standards proposed changes are shown in the PDF as highlighting);
- On the right, fill in your name and comment in the boxes provided;
- Hit Submit.
At the close of the comment period, the IAC Nuclear/PET Board of Directors will review all submitted comments, consider modifications as needed and vote for final approval of the Standards. The approved Standards will be posted to the IAC Nuclear/PET website and available for download at www.intersocietal.org/nuclear/seeking/nuclear_standards.htm.