The Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) is pleased to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website, www.intersocietal.org.
The enhanced site embodies the IAC’s forward-thinking vision and commitment to the growing needs of our applicant and accredited facilities. The site’s homepage welcomes visitors with a clean, uncluttered design and simple navigation pathways to the accreditation program of your choice.
VIDEO TUTORIAL – Check out a quick video tour of the new intersocietal.org or dive into the website to explore for yourself!
- Sample & Guidance Document Repository – A searchable document repository containing many sample, guidance and other documents to assist your facility in applying for IAC accreditation and improve practices in your facility.
- Continuing Education (CE/CME) Finder – A robust, searchable course calendar of upcoming live, virtual and self-study courses to assist you in finding applicable CE/CME to help your staff meet the IAC accreditation requirements for CE/CME.
- Direct Access to IAC Online Accreditation: Applicant facilities can access their IAC Online Accreditation account using the links in the website header, footer or sidebars.
- IAC On Demand Webcasts – A large, free library of recorded webcasts from recent, live IAC webinars. CME/CE credit is now offered for IAC accreditation webcasts.
Access each accreditation program on the new site directly using the following links, or select your program using the Programs drop down menu on any page of the website:
- IAC Vascular Testing, www.intersocietal.org/vascular
- IAC Echocardiography (Adult and Pediatric), www.intersocietal.org/echo
- IAC Nuclear/PET, www.intersocietal.org/nuclear
- IAC MRI, www.intersocietal.org/mri
- IAC CT / Dental CT, www.intersocietal.org/ct
- IAC Carotid Stenting, www.intersocietal.org/carotid
- IAC Vein Center, www.intersocietal.org/vein
- IAC Cardiac Electrophysiology, www.intersocietal.org/ep
- IAC Cardiovascular Catheterization, www.intersocietal.org/cath