Fees (detailed below) are due at the time of online application submission. Applicant facilities will have the option to choose a payment method (check, credit card or PayPal). Any completed financial transactions made with the IAC can be viewed in the Online Accreditation account under the Accounting tab; any pending transactions can be found on the Purchase Extras/Cart tab. You can also calculate your facility's estimate by using the IAC Application Calculator»
Please note: Effective January 15, 2018, the IAC accreditation fee structure has changed. Facilities that submit their applications after January 15, 2018 will follow the new fee structure. Read more»
Accreditation Fee Structure
The application fee covers each three-year accreditation cycle and is to be paid when the facility submits their finalized application to the IAC. The fee structure is as follows (effective 1/15/2018):
$3,100 application fee ... includes one unit and ALL six CT testing areas (Coronary Calcium Scoring CT, Coronary CTA, Neurological CT, Maxillofacial CT, Body CT, Vascular CTA).
Multiple Site Fee Structure
- $1,325 ... per site for sites 2-3
- $1,085 ... per site for sites 4-10 (20% discount)
- $875 ... per site for each site over 10
*Facilities with more than 20 sites, please contact Frank Vermeiren for additional information regarding multiple site pricing options. Please review the multiple site policy or contact the IAC office with any questions.
Additional Fees (if applicable)
- Accredited Facilities Adding/Replacing Unit(s) ... $800 (Details»)
- Accredited Facilities Adding Testing Area(s) ... $400 for each additional testing area (Details»)
- Accredited Facilities Adding Radiology Group(s) ... $400 (Details»)
- Expedited Application ... additional $3,000 (terms and conditions as listed on page 5 of the IAC Policies & Procedures apply)
- Delayed Decision … $500 per submission after first delay submission (terms and conditions as listed on page 12 of the IAC Policies & Procedures apply)