Access to IAC Online Accreditation is free of charge. Applicant facilities are only charged the accreditation fee, due at the time of application submission.
Learn more about Online Accreditation»
Get an estimate of your facility's fees using the calculator below.
The accreditation fee is to be paid when the facility submits their finalized application to the IAC. The accreditation fee structure is as follows:
$3,800 . . . Comprehensive Nuclear Medicine Accreditation
(nuclear medicine testing and nuclear cardiology testing and/or PET testing)
$3,300 . . . nuclear cardiology testing only (RMPI, ERNA, cardiac PET)
$3,300 . . . nuclear medicine testing only
$3,300 . . . PET testing only
Expedited application ... additional $3,000 (terms and conditions as listed on page 5 of the IAC Policies & Procedures apply)
$750 . . . for each multiple site (fixed and/or mobile) over one
Any facility with more than one site may be eligible to apply for multiple site accreditation, and will be charged $750 for each site. (The base site is excluded from this fee.) Please review the Multiple Site Policy and contact the IAC office with any questions.
- Multiple sites can be accredited with one application and reduced fees
- Nuclear cardiology, nuclear medicine and PET can all be included in one application.
- No fee for repeat submission, if the facility is delayed accreditation
- No additional fees for more than one camera
- No purchase of phantom necessary. Instead, facilities provide documentation of their Quality Improvement programs.